Monday 9 January 2017

COMC Black Friday: Part One - A six-pack of plates

Having just received my COMC Black Friday order shortly before going to Phoenix for Christmas and New Year's, I really didn't have time to sit down and show off what I picked up.


Most of my order was ordered during the Black Friday sales, but there were a number of cards that were picked up earlier in the year and held in my account for the free shipping that came with this order.


My order was just over 200 cards, and got me 20 COMC scratch cards that yielded two $3.99 shipping credits. I will likely take advantage of one of them to ship whatever cards are sitting in my account when the expiry date comes around.


Anyway, we'll start with the 1 of 1's from the order, the printing plates that I picked up.





I was happy when the Browns signed Lewis after the 2006 season because it meant that he wasn't going to be playing against them anymore. It seemed he always had big games against the Browns.


He rushed for over 1000 yards in each of his first two seasons with the Browns, and then retired after the 2009 season, his third with the Browns.





Greg Little caught 155 passes for the Browns in his three years with the team from 2011-2013.



Although it looks the same size, this is a printing plate from a mini set. I would like to see Haden stay healthy. He's had too many injuries the last few years and the Browns really don't have the depth to replace him.



Sadly, a concussion ended Jordan Cameron's season with the Dolphins early this year, and may jeopardize his career in the NFL. He had a great season with the Browns in 2013, catching 80 passes and making the Pro Bowl.





 I was disappointed when Crowell fumbled near the goal-line in the season finale against the Steelers, but was really happy with the season that he had and I think he is one of the bright lights to look forward to next year.





I thought that Danny Shelton progressed well this year. It was nice to see one of the Browns recent first-round picks look like he may be a building block for the team. Although that statement seems obvious, it hasn't been the case with the Browns for a while.


I'm still trying to figure out how to post most of my COMC shipment. These were easy to group together and provided a nice start.

2 comments:

  1. Wow! Very impressive. I love printing plates, I know not everyone does.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is an impressive lot of plates.

    ReplyDelete